Conservative estimates claim that it will cost 6-9 months of salary to replace a current employee. How do we become more efficient leveraging analytics at managing our “People” and curbing those avoidable costs.
- How to successfully start your People Analytics Function;
- Tips on how to win and prove value with People Analytics;
- How to efficiently define KPIs;
- Building your first People Analytics Dashboard;
- How to effectively recruit and train rare analytical talent;
- Tips on how to kick off a Data Literacy program that will turn your people into analytical powerhouses
David Dadoun is currently the Aldo Group’s Director of Business Intelligence and Data Governance. Prior to joining the Aldo Group he was the Director of a BI practice for the Keyrus Group. Over the last 15 years David Dadoun has advised a broad number of companies in the selection and implementation of BI tools, strategies, and roadmaps. He has managed BI projects including upgrades and migrations, and multiple BI platform deployments at small, medium, and Fortune 500 companies.
David often presents at global BI events regarding the challenges and opportunities managers face when it comes to Business Intelligence and Data Governance. He also teaches Business Intelligence and Analytics at Montreal’s prestigious HEC Business School.
David holds a Bachelor of Commerce in International Business from the John Molson School of Business and an executive Masters of Business Administration from ESG Montreal and Paris-Dauphine in France.
David Dadoun – Senior Director Data and Analytics Data Protection Officer | The ALDO Group