- Describe a framework to help build a high successful people analytics team that will add impact and value to your organization.
- Explain the most critical building blocks that need to be in place and approaches to develop them.
- Explore the common challenges one may encounter and how best to overcome them
- Provide insight on how to generate some ‘quick wins’.
- A Framework For Success – the building blocks you need to put in place to establish and develop a high performing people analytics team.
- Details of the challenges and hurdles you are likely to encounter and help and guidance on how to overcome them.
- Some practical next steps specifically focused on you, your team and your stakeholders.
Steve Scott is Head of Strategic Workforce Planning and Workforce Analytics at Lloyds Banking Group. He is responsible for defining and executing a strategy and operating model that leverages data and partnerships across the Group to provide insights that inform meaningful business decisions. He is an accomplished and inspirational leader who is passionate about delivering economic and cultural impact through people analytics and strategic workforce planning.
Steve has held a variety of roles across Private Banking, Corporate Banking, Retail Banking and Insurance and Wealth. These have covered a range of disciplines, including financial reporting and planning, relationship management, product management, business intelligence and change. This unique blend of experience means Steve is able to maintain a strategic and commercial focus at all times.
He is a highly regarded business leader with considerable experience of building high performing teams and a workforce analytics leader who is providing real thought leadership in the field. He regularly speaks at conferences around Europe on Workforce Analytics and Strategic Workforce Planning.
Finally, Steve has an MBA (Distinction) from Cass Business School, London and outside of work is a Director of Northern Star Academies Trust – a growing multi-academy trust comprising of 7 primary and secondary schools across North Yorkshire.
Steve Scott – Head of Strategic Workforce Planning and Workforce Analytics | Lloyds Banking Group